There are a number of acquisition financing providers in the market, so why should you work with us? How are we different? And, more importantly, what makes us better?
The answer is simple. We provide our clients with the level of service and sophistication they’d expect from an investment bank. However, we are not an investment bank. We work specifically with small companies. The sort of companies that most investment banks simply ignore.
1. We specialize in acquisitions in the $700,000 to $5,000,000 range
We work with entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to acquire other small businesses. All our products and services are tailored specifically to them. We have worked with the small market for nearly two decades. Learn more here.
2. We make financially difficult transactions look simpler
Financing a business acquisition is very complex. Transactions have a lot of moving parts. All the parts need to work together so you can achieve your acquisition.
Our transaction modeling system is designed to work specifically with small transactions. We take the relevant data and work our model. The result is that you can make better decisions quickly. We give you answers for different scenarios – quickly – in an easy-to-understand way.
3. We use sophisticated transaction modeling
We have built a sophisticated transaction analysis system. This system allows us to model different scenarios quickly and find the financing solution that best meets your requirements. For example, we can:
- Determine the impact of real estate on the transaction
- Analyze working capital implications
- Monitor debt service coverage ratios for different scenarios
- Split collateral requirements according to the assets they back
- Handle intercreditor agreements and subordinations
4. We are not a “one product” company
Many finance providers in this market are individuals (or companies) trying to sell you a “one-size-fits-all” solution. We have been around long enough to know that this approach does not work very well. Each transaction is different. And each transaction needs its own structure. We design a financing structure, using our solutions, to help you with your acquisition.