Finding the right solution to finance a small business acquisition is difficult. Entrepreneurs have limited options since few finance companies want to work with them.
Large finance companies usually ignore smaller acquisitions and leveraged buyouts. These transactions don’t generate the sizable fees that investment banks are accustomed to. This is frustrating for small business owners who want solutions that are tailored to their needs.
Small business acquisition specialists
We have always specialized in small business financing. Commercial Capital has worked with small companies and entrepreneurs for well over a decade. This is the only market we serve. We are familiar with the needs of entrepreneurs and the challenges that small business owners face.
Accomplish your objectives
When it comes to business acquisitions, there is no single solution that works every time. Every small business acquisition is different. The assets, cash flows, buyers, backgrounds, and objectives are never the same.
We structure a solution that best works based on a number of parameters. These include the assets and cash flow of the business and the financing objectives of our clients. Solutions can include one or more of the following:
- Acquisition loans
- Asset-based financing
- Cash flow financing
- Equipment financing
We can work with business acquisitions that meet these criteria:
- Size: $500,000 to $5,000,000
- Most industries
Additionally, buyers must:
- Have industry experience (exceptions can be made)
- Be able to contribute around 10% to the transaction
- Have made an offer (or be close to making it)
Ready to submit a transaction?
We look forward to working with you! You can submit a transaction using this form. We will review the information you sent and one of our associates will contact you immediately.
Before submitting a transaction, we recommend you read the following articles:
- How to get a business acquisition loan
- Acquisition loan requirements
- Leveraged buyouts for small businesses
- How much money do you need to buy a business?
- What is an equity injection?
- Equity injection (down payment) sources
- What are seller’s discretionary earnings?
- Should you buy an existing business?